Monday, July 22, 2013

Paint In A Bag

I am constantly trying to find new ways to entertain The Princess without making a huge mess. Today we tried - Paint In A Bag.

It is as simple as it sounds. You take a large ziploc bag (I used Dollar Tree bags), squirt some paint inside, and tape it to a white piece of paper on a flat surface. 

I decided to do two bags. One with red and blue, the other with red and yellow. I wanted to make it a fun learning activity in which we could learn what colors are made when primary colors are mixed.



She smashed, squished, and pushed with her hands.
She used the soft end of a paint brush.
And she used the hard end of the paint brush.
 *Helpful Tip: I wanted the bags to be totally clear (no writing). I read somewhere that fingernail polish would take the writing off of plastic bags. Success!!! I used cotton balls and a little fingernail polish. Took all of the paint/writing right off of both bags.













No comments:

Post a Comment